Have you ever thought about becoming a snooker referee?
The time could not be better to do so in Canada.
Whether you prefer to just know the rules and referee your own local events, or are possibly interested in refereeing larger scale tournaments, this course can be for you.
November 28-29, 2021 Scarborough, On
- Learn the ins & outs of refereeing snooker matches
- Earn Extra Money
- Receive national accreditation
Course by : Tyler Choutka, Head Referee for Snooker Canada
Tyler Choutka is based in British Columbia, and has a strong passion for the game’s referee procedures. After being trained and certified by International Referee Michaela Tabb, Mr. Choutka is pleased to be able to pass on his knowledge for the benefit of the game’s future.
If you enjoy being around the game of snooker, this course could be for you.
This course will include :
- How to position yourself during different situations.
- How to deal with possible conflicts during a match.
- How to think on your feet in different match scenarios.
- How to handle the different pieces of equipment before, during & after a match.
- A certificate of completion and an official certification card from Snooker Canada
April 20 12 pm – 7 pm
301 Ellesmere Rd, Scarborough, ON M1R 4E4
Cost – $99
*Fee includes lunch
Methods of Payment:
Interac email transfer, Bank Deposit, Check, All Major Credit Cards
(800) 857-1416 firstname.lastname@example.org