Table Mechanic Course – Dates Set for 2020
Snooker Canada is delighted to announce that another snooker table mechanic will be offered in 2020.
Due to the success of the previous ones given in the last couple of years, we are happy to say that the trend will continue.
It seems that demand is exceeding supply as the game of snooker continues to grow here in Canada and the supply of mechanics out there is decreasing at the same time.
For full details, please see below.
April 18-19, 2020 Scarborough, On
- Learn the tricks of the trade
- Earn Extra Money
- Receive national accreditation
Table Mechanic Course by : Harold Mick
Harold Mick is based out of Dundas, Ontario and is considered one of the best table mechanics in Canada. With over 30 years experience, Mr. Mick is pleased to be able to pass on his knowledge for the benefit of the game’s future.
If you are good with your hands and enjoy being around billiards, this course could be for you.
This course will include :
- How to assemble a table.
- How to properly level a table
- How to properly re-rubber the rails on a table.
- How to properly install cloth a table
- How to disassemble a snooker table
- A certificate of completion and an official certification card from Snooker Canada
April 18 11 am – 7 pm
April 19 11 am – 2:30 pm
301 Ellesmere Rd, Scarborough, ON M1R 4E4
Cost – $250
*Fee includes lunch
Methods of Payment:
Interac email transfer, Bank Deposit, Check, All Major Credit Cards
(800) 857-1416 email@example.com